DICA will host its annual membership meeting November 16, 2021, at 6:30PM virtually. Join us to learn more about your neighborhood and the many improvements that DICA organizes! 3 easy ways to join us:
- Click this link to join the meeting on your computer.
- Or open the Zoom app & enter Meeting ID 815 0840 9009.
- Or dial 301-715-8592 and enter Meeting ID 815 0840 9009 when prompted.
If you’re a presenter: open the “Panelist for DICA Annual Meeting” email you received, and click “Click Here to Join.”
- Test your video and audio before the meeting at zoom.us/test.
- Mute/Unmute: Mute and unmute your microphone. The audio controls (the ^ arrow next to Mute/Unmute) allow you to change the microphone & speaker that Zoom uses on your computer. Please mute your microphone when you are not speaking during a meeting. You can unmute your microphone when you are called on or when making a comment.
- Start Video/Stop Video: This option turns your camera on or off. This allows you to see others, but they cannot see you.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with other participants. Within the chat window, you will have options for chatting with everyone or selecting a specific participant.
- Leave Meeting: When the meeting ends or when you need to leave, click “Leave Meeting.”