Monthly Board Meetings
The DICA Board meets on the First Tuesday of each month, 7-9PM, at the Marjorie Park Tennis Court building. All DI residents are welcome to attend.
The Board does not typically meet in the months of July and December. An archive of meeting minutes is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We’ve Done
For over 30 years, DICA has been the voice of residents, committed to improving the quality of life in our neighborhood. Some of our recent accomplishments:
- Reopening Roy Jenkins Pool with heaters.
- Davis Islands Playground construction.
- Multi-use trail around Peter O Knight Airport campus.
- Repaving & striping Davis Islands streets.
- Park renovations — Seaplane Basin Park, Apex Park & Davis Islands sign, and “Welcome Home” Park.
All residents of Davis Islands are eligible for membership. If you haven’t yet joined, please visit www.dicivic.org/join. If you are a member, get involved! We have many ongoing projects. If you can’t find the right person, email email@example.com and we’ll connect you from there.
Our results wouldn’t be possible without the steadfast support from our committees. See a committee below that interests you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the chairperson. No experience needed, just a passion for the Islands!
- Events / Social
- Parks & Green Initiatives
- Traffic Safety
- Zoning & Land Use
- Code Enforcement
- Neighborhood Watch
- Building Tomorrow
- DI Plan Stewards
- DI Garden Club
- DI Businesses